Re: [IRCA] OT : Hussein hung

To keep this on the topic of DX, I suggest we limit
our discussion to one or more of the following:

- The likely gauge of the longwire used for the
hanging, whether or not it was insulated, and how far
above ground level it was strung. (It's pretty obvious
that it was terminated).

- The quality of sunrise skip at dawn in Baghdad, and
the presence of any meaningful greyline activity
following the execution?

- Lingering rumours that Hussein was hanged (not hung)
because the electric chair was drifting off-frequency
and the equipment used for calibration was unavailable
due to wartime deployment elsewhere.

- The accuracy of details entered into the execution
logbook and whether or not they qualify for a QSL.

- The likelihood of another test for those of us who
were unable to catch it.