Re: [IRCA] OT : Hussein hung

I have read this post only as I am very busy and can't possibly read all the
posts that come out of the IRCA and have this to say: I agree the terrorists
would love to see us destroyed in any way possible, the only problem is and
this is a big one: the terrorists weren't originally from Iraq, most of them
were in fact from Saudi Arabia and Afganistan, we took a country with a AH,
yes a murdurous AH for a leader, but he was in no way responsible for 9-11
or any of the terrorists who want to destroy us. He hated the terrorists as
much as we do because he was not a religous fanatic like they all are, they
threatened him just us like they do us, they also wanted him out because he
was a secularist, not a religious fanatic who wanted to start a holy war
with non-believers, we played right into their hands and destroyed the
biggest control in the middle east against these nuts. We should have went
after Bin Ladin not Hussian, they dropped the ball big time and got the
wrong guy. The terrorists are now all congregated in Iraq because we
destroyed a whole country however screwed up it was and it really has no
effective government anymore so it's like a free for all for terrorists now
because the control that Hussain exerted on the wack jobs is now gone, we
have opened Pandora's box and don't know how to shut it. All we have done
now for close to 5 years is pour gasoline on the fire, we can all cheer now
and watch Hussian jerk around on the rope and die an agonizing death and
think that the evil head terrorist is gone and everything will be hunky dory
soon, I hope we don't regret it.
If I offended anyone I apologize, this was not directed at any one person
but felt compelled to write this as I think most of the below stuff is krap
propaganda that Bush and Co. would like us all to believe,

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma