Re: [IRCA] The DX Crystal Ball

Les,

Very good. I kind of agree with many of your points. AM Radio will die
in time. No doubts there, with 10% of listeners tuning into AM radio
today. If it drops much more, you can be sure stations will start going
away. I hope (I'll be 58 in March), I see some of this in my lifetime.
It would be great to get a bit of the old days back. The X Band was that
way in the beginning. I still think the DX can be had out there if the
channel is clear enough and the noise level is not too high.

Thanks for sharing.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin