Re: [IRCA] The DX Crystal Ball

I cannot see the AM band remaining available if all there will be is
what you've predicted - not that I disagree with that part of it. But
if it gets to that point I think we'll see the government reclaim the
AM band and try to auction it off for other use.

I am also not at all certain that FM will go 100% digital, and if the
AM band is converted, it may be that some of the refugees will go to
FM. And if FM is mostly talk, I can't see there being economic
viability in digital.

On most of the rest, I think your observations are entirely within the
realm of possibility and/or probablility.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id