Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] New TIS Heard on 1700

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] New TIS Heard on 1700

In heard them a month ago at Burnt River, and
e-maioled them. Calls are WQYB206 per an engineer
there from one of two e-mails received. The other one
read as follows:

Thanks for your email.  Wow!  Ontario, huh?  Amazing!
We are operating on 10 watts.
We appreciated hearing from you.

Debbie Powers, Deputy Coordinator, OEM
1400 N. Uhle Street, Suite 300
Arlington, Virginia  22201
703-228-3314
Fax  703-228-3667
dpowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pre-set your radio to 1700 AM Arlington for emergency
information

http://topazdesigns.com/ambc/audio/tis-arlingtonva-1700-2028-20dec06.mp3