Re: [IRCA] Current antenna projects

Craig -

  Per your item # 4, you're pioneering 'our inevitable squatting future',
press forward to victory!

  Adding rooms here. Library containing compleat works of literary great,
Juan Corona. 200 seat theatre for Ed Wood classics, indoor motocross, kidney
shaped swimming pool fulla ether, per Tubes' '76 hit.  Will acquire & house all
four steam generators & turbines from former SS Norway ex-SS France to power
R-390s & '388s. True, additions will squat onto neighboring properties & straddle
two counties. Steam generators tad boisterous but - and this is crucial -
won't interfere with neighbors' lifestyles beyond protected contours set within
their home interiors. They've no right, after all, to backyards. Look, these
additions are vital to save our home, better serve guests, and fully convert to
'our inevitable squatting future'.

  County officials at first leery. But given magnitude of my personal fortune
- 'and it is vast' - & willingness to generously 'partner' with building &
zoning officials al la CC & FCC, they now fully support our exciting and
mandatory 'inevitable digital squatting future'.

May all go well with antenna project you outline in item 4. It's the only way
to 'save radio'.