Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] unID Mexican help

XERV apparently is one of several "Radio Capital" stations that will be using its long-time slogan for local cuts. It was "Radio Villa" on 1190 when the last version of my combined Mexican list was printed. Both Fred Cantú and MPM show XERV on 700, moved from 1190, but both show only the "Radio Capital" slogan.

I am in the process of re-collecting and re-collating data from current sources in hopes of bringing the Mexican list as up to date as possible, and in bringing Corazón list back to life. I've spent a great amount of time in the past couple of years concentrating on genealogy and on writing for the Krum Star, the weekly newspaper here, where I am also known as "The Krumudgeon," plus a couple of months when I dived into SWBC.

The Wylie station on 700 is not as easy to null as I thought it was, and that makes the one station I've been able to hear in Michoacán, XELX, well nigh impossible, not to mention XERV in Tabasco. Tabasco is a difficult state, too, though I have some tape on 1120 and 790 stations from that estado.

I've got to do some research, too, on the programs that come with my new computer system after upgrading following hard-drive crash to see if I have the capabilities to record and playback e-mailed MP3 material.

The wordy one, Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon, Krum TX