Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] intriguing stuff on 540

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] intriguing stuff on 540

Well, I IDed something new on 540 after listening to my recording, I
heard Radio Rebelde's spunder pierce through the din on the channel
at 0557 utc 11/09.  That makes a total of 1650 stations heard here in
Maryland, and Cuban number 58.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland