[IRCA] intriguing stuff on 540

I have been monitoring 540 for the past three hours.  There are
several Latin stations popping in and out.  One of them sounds like
it is playing pan pipe music.  Hasn't Ecuador been heard here? At
least three stations are off frequency.  An interesting channel.  My
semi-local WGOP is MIA tonight, not that I am complaining.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland