Re: [IRCA] JOUB 774 fair @ 0942

Yeah you're right there Pat. The further north one goes, the longer the TA
window is open. I remember Brian Vernon's reports from the 70's or 80's when
he was working up in the Yukon at a mine there, of TA's and TP's he could
hear 24/7. As you say, amazing stuff. Even on the shortest day of the year,
we still have around 7 hours where the sun is above the horizon here. Even
so, some of the stations I can hear 24/7 is still pretty amazing. KSL at
over 1000 miles for example.

Mike in St Isidore, AB