Re: [IRCA] Tone Testers & WBZ IBAC

Yes they have been staying on late most or all nights this week with their
irritating noise pollution, I had to null their noise to hear the tone on
1020 for a while last night. I'm sure an all talk station needs the
wonderful clarity and long range (20 miles) that IBAC the abomination of
2006 affords them, very annoying. WTAG 580 has left theirs on late an few
times and has shut it off after a complaint was left on their machine from
someone who lives in my house

Bob young
Millbury, ma