Re: [IRCA] Tone Testers & WBZ IBOC

No tone on 590-1020-1710 tonite.  May have been on 590 at SSS
but vry weak, may have been a HET.  I was thinking may be on
airplane which would explain the down times & wide range of
direction BUT todays map looks very tight.

WBZ 's IBOC on til 1900 ELT today. I dont know when they kicked the
hash machines plug out of the wall on time happend last.
WBZ is no Mickey Mouse outfit & i doubt its an accident or
misunderstanding.
I believe its a planned test of nite IBOC. There will be no complaints.
NOBODY but
radio people knows whats going on & anyone bothered will just change
stations.
 A few DXers will complain but I am sure all the names & postings abt
IBOC
on DX lists are ready to discredit us.

73
Tom Jones