From: amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jim Renfrew
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:53 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; Mailing list for the International
Radio Club of America
Subject: [Amdx] WWKB off and on

Jim Renfrew, Byron NY

1845 - WWKB 1520 audio has been cutting in and out for the last hour
(carrier is still on), I got a nice ID from a country station IDing as KOHW.

Any one have any idea of who this is?  And Buffalo area DXers keep an ear
here!

Bruce
York, PA  722ft ASL
FM19px

MW setup:  Drake R8B, Sony 2010, MFJ 1025 phaser
375' NE Bog, 250' Bog at 240 deg., 6' broadband loop w/10db preamp

TV/FM setup:  TV=Sanyo HT32477 32" HD/Analog,  FM=Pioneer SX750 Rcvr  Antenna=Antennacraft CCS1843 V/U/F at 20 feet AGL.  25 db preamp