Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station

Gents:

At 7:38 this evening I put together the latest data
given out from listeners who were listening to 1610.

I threw out only two measurements because they
seemed to be at odds with the rest.

Current map is at
http://tonnesoftware.com/1610.gif

As we get better data I can by pushing one button
adjust the size of the map.  All the data will follow.
We need inputs from Ohio, western Pennsylvania,
western New York, West Virginia and North
Carolina.  As we zoom in on things I'll present a
closer view.

To contribute, send an email with your latitude and
longitude and the apparent direction of the signal
source.

Fun project!

I'll check my mail again just prior to CSI and again
after CSI (gotta have that fix!).

- JimT