Re: [IRCA] Mystery TT on 1610 still in !!

Re: [IRCA] Mystery TT on 1610 still in !!

Although I can not say for sure, I wonder if this is possibly coming
from the Frederick, MD transmitter that iBiquity was using to test
IBOC.  I have not heard the station on 1670 in the past few months
when I tried.  That doesn't mean they have not been on 1670, I just
have not heard them.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland