[IRCA] Mystery TT on 1610 still in !!

7:30 AM here in Barrington IL. This thing is still in but substantially
faded from last night and suffering some fades due to daylight increasing.
I think it is mostly if not all skip from here.

I took bearings with a couple different portables and from outside my house
away from wires etc and it still seems to be 104 degrees.

I am sure it is east of me due to nulling and phasing with my Phased BOG
System and the fact that it was weakening much sooner than western stations.

Basically this station is on a line from here (35 mi NW of Chicago) thru
Chicago's northern burbs, across Lake Michigan and just N of South Bend and
then thru Ohio and on a line in between Wheeling and Pittsburgh and on
towards Baltimore and Washington DC.

This seems to agree with some other bearings from guys in other parts of the
US.

Is this thingy near Baltimore/Washington.

Please everyone back east check and see if you can log it in the day and how
strong is it and what bearing. If this stays on all day, we should be able
to figure out where it is.

73 and thx.. KAZ