[IRCA] Test tone on 1610

WED noontime update from Morgantown, WV on our 1610 TT: on car radio, it was mostly there in the noise, occasionally fading up to fairly loud during 1215-1300 EST. Almost the only audible player on the X band here. DF w/Sony 7600 around our bldg showed S, which is diff from w/my home QTH DF of SE, curious. It will be interesting to see everyone's reports tonight, if this thing is still on.

Fred Schroyer
955 Sixth Street
Waynesburg, PA 15370
VM: 724-627-8844