Re: [IRCA] KRSN DX Test

Hi Patrick,

I only listened during the first DX test session from
0100 -0110 MST with no results - no phonetic CL IDs &
no sweep tones. I parked on 1490 starting at 0010 to
get a feel for who else was coming in. A curious
development was that my EWE did a good job of limiting
the impact of KCFC until about 0115 MST. I was getting
alternating peaks, several minutes in duration, from
KCFC, KRTN and KXRE. At 0115 conditions must have
changed somewhat, as KCFC was beginning to predominate
without fading into the background. KCFC is probably
less than 20 miles from my location as the crow flies.
I am helped a bit by the mountains in between.

73,

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO