[IRCA] montana dx tests

Thanks to all that wrote back. At 12:55 am I tuned in
680 and heard under KNBR one cw i.d. and a couple of
sweep tones. I then tuned to the other stations in the
test and heard nothing. I then retuned KKGR and heard
more sweep tones and maybe(not sure) another cw
i.d.(KNBR was very strong here that night) KKGR was
weak but copyable under the other station. I think
that it they hadn`t been so strong then I could have
given KKGR a better report. I was late to the test so
I wasn`t able to hear what if anything was sead or
done at its begining. I finallly tuned out at about
1:05 am. Hope this is a little better of a report.
Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming