Re: [IRCA] Montana Tests

Russ wrote-

> Well, sounds like the mail delay problems weren't all resolved with the
> recent server change. In this case, no harm, since my not hearing any
> of the tests wasn't much of a top ;-}

Speaking of mail delays- I heard nothing from anyone on any list as to
whether the test had begun OR if anyone was hearing anything. At 0400 I
turned it all of and went to bed. Seems this morning is when the IRCA server
decided to be slow.

At 1100, I now have some 250 post to go through, and from scanning over the
list comments, it seems (once again) that no one here in the south heard the
test. I did hear what sounded like a sweep tone on 1310 at 0205, however, it
is only a guess. It wasn't anything to get excited about.

1310
With WDOD-1310 in Chattanooga choosing this morning not to go to their night
time pattern, it was impossible to be sure of anything.

1290
Any test on this frequency was impossible to hear with WHKY, Hickory, NC.

930
Nothing.

680
WPTF doing their usual good job of hogging the frequency.

750
WSB Atlanta a nice S9+30db.

580
WDBO Orlando, FL blocking any chance for the test. So the southern boys get
left out once again!

And to top it all off, the Loenoids meter shower was a bust! Not one meteor
seen.
Such is life.

Willis
Old Fort, TN