[IRCA] MONTANA DX

580 - All KIDO, Salmon Arm (?). I note that Nigel says Salmon Arm is
still on even though it is omitted from the new NRC log. I didn't
hear an ID but the sports highlight at 0303 was about the Raptors.
680 - KKGR excellent w/sweep tones & fast CW IDs thru KNBR football
recaps. Really good if that is indeed only 500w.
750 - Changes places on top with KXL. Mammoth.
930 - All CJCA & ESPN (KSEI?). I would think KLCY would be easy here
unless it is hopping over me.
1290/1310 - wiped out by my new neighbor, KKOL

I am taping 930 from 0310-0330 EST & 580 from 0330-0400.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12215w 4719n
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop