Re: [IRCA] Montana Tests

Hi All,
I'm enjoying going all around the dials here.

My postings seem to be going slow since my first one. Successes thus far:
580 KANA  A couple cycles of sweep tones only.  (CKXR ID heard at 0300ET,
hi) New.
680 KKGR Strong. Heard before.
750 KERR  Mixing with KOAL and KXL. New.
930 Nothing yet.
1290 Nothing, but have heard before....Hmmm???
1310 Fair in mix. Heard before.

73- Doug Pifer
Albany, OR
Drake R8B