[IRCA] CBG carrier on SpecLab

I plotted the carrier of 1400 CBG on Spectrum Laboratory today between
0930 and 1930 UTC

Sunrise here is around 0708 and sunset 1628
Distance to Gander NF is around 3400 km.

http://paulc.mwcircle.org/cbg.jpg

The yellow trace showing the frequency of CBG is undulating. It only
faded out for around 90 minutes (1230 to 1400) and even then there is
evidence that it wasn't totally lost. Amongst the random dots showing
the carrier has been lost you can trace a few dots following the line of
the CBG carrier.

I'm not quite sure why the noise (red) is so much higher as the evening
wears on - possibly the dreaded DRM on 1395 kHz. The green trace is the
measured strength of the CBG carrier.

Paul
Troon, Scotland