[IRCA] DX TIP for WDXR

670     WSCR     IL, Chicago, fair to poor with Sports talk from 0205 to
after 0300 EST 11/15. Many slogans  as "The Score". ID at 0300 and that
was followed by Sports scores. For some reason WSCR does not have the
punch WBBM or WGN has. It seems to me even back in the 60s before KBOI
moved to 670, the old WMAQ was weaker than the other 50 KWers. At least
here. I even had to phase out KPUA to hear WSCR well enough for an ID.
KBOI off. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage

Patrick Martin