Re: [IRCA] More 1140 unID

--- Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Russ,
>
> Unfortunately, I don't believe I have heard CHRB ID with their calls
> and you may not here their calls. Who knows, you may get lucky. They
> calll themselves AM 11-40 and make references to Southern Alberta
> especially during their country music segments.  I usually hear that
> during their wee hours of the morning. That is how I IDed them. You
> can hear it on the following clip.
> http://philcobill.com/sounds/01140-20051111-0111-CHRB.mp3

*** I've heard CHRB with the country earlier as well. Others have
indicated that they run some religious programs, but I'm not certain
that they do so at the times I'm hearing this unID. The CHRB website
listed on 100000watts.com isn't functional, although the same source
lists CHRB as religious and farm. Do they still run Country at all ?

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id