Re: [IRCA] QSL COMMENT

Les,

You are correct that the QSL is a "gift". I value all of my QSLs. I
always have. Even though QSLs are not as forthcoming as they used to in
many cases, I still get a "over the top" QSL from time to time, where
someone will go the extra mile for me. I always appreciate whatever I
get back, but the ones that go that extra mile are especially
appreciated and well remembered.  Thanks again Les for all of your help.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager