Re: [IRCA] KNBR 680khz Potential Maintenace Period

Re: [IRCA] KNBR 680khz Potential Maintenace Period

Thanks for passing this along. May the DX Gods smile upon us....Please
low low A&K's the morning KNBR is off!!! I am still trying to get a
definate on KBRW. But getting through powerhouse KNBR is next to
impossible to phase it totally out. I have had bits of KBRW, I am sure,
but no ID as yet.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin