Re: [IRCA] QSL COMMENT

> "Times" have indeed changed. I can tell you flat out, that offering to
> handle the workload of verifying reports and sending out QSL's have
> resulted in tests
> that otherwise would not have taken place.

Les,

Having once worked to get tests for the clubs,I can honestly say that
you have done a very nice job. Its not an easy thing to get tests
done because they take time that some stations believe could be used
for advertising instead of putting in an insert or giving 15 minutes
or something. Its a real effort for an engineer to go to the station
and run a test instead of sleeping or setting up the automation to
run the test.

Someone has to answer a lot of email or letters and that takes a lot
of time. Its not easy. I am saddened to see so many still complaining
about tests.

At least from me, keep up the good work.

Kevin
Gilbert, AZ