Re: [IRCA] QSL COMMENT

Russ,

You are right. A list of who and who doesn't QSL is not good. In my over
40 years of QSLing, I have only found a handfull of stations that would
not QSL. That is during a certain period. As soon as the station
personal changed, the station started to reply. I know that in several
cases. So just because a DXer does not get a QSL from a station does not
mean the station will not QSL. I might add, I can't think of one station
I have not been able to QSL when walking into the door. I have never
been turned down. That generally will work most of the time. After all,
the station does serve the public and walking in the door, the station
would not say no I would not think. At least it has never happened to
me. There might be the exception out there. So in reality there are
probably few non verifiers, but you might have to go there to get that
QSL too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin