Re: [IRCA] QSL COMMENT

Konnie,

Thanks for your feedback. However, in this day, the old saying goes
"Beggers can't be choosers" comes into play. We are asking a station to
QSL a report. How the station decides or does not decide to QSL is up to
them. Sure, we would all like that letter on station letterhead with
full details. Sorry, in this era, we are lucky to get anything back. I
will except about anything that QSLs my report. Some stations don't even
have a CE. KSWB Seaside doesn't. There is an outfit out of Portland that
comes to their rescue when they get kicked off the air. Also today, a
lot of stations don't even have letterhead either. If we are going to go
after QSLs, we need change the way we think.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager