[IRCA] DX 11/7 & 8

Surprise logging on car radio 11/7 1700 PST.  Usually if KPIG-1510 fades
during sunset skip, KGA comes barreling in.  This time, no more than a
whisper from KGA, and KFNN-1510 ruled the roost instead.  New logging.

On 11/8, 1400 UT, thought I had China on 945, but instead surprise NHK
pips on the hour.  4 syncros listed, combined power = 10kw.

At 1300 UT I was on 927 again, but could get no conclusive evidence as to
who was putting in the substantial carrier.  It was a work day, but I
could not pass up the low A-index.

Art Peterson
Richmond, CA
Winradio G313i, R. West loop