[IRCA] Good cx tonite in IL

Better sunset skip cx to west than could normally be expected this early in
Nov. Another tentative for KKIM 1000 with rlg mx thru phased WMVP but they
switched at 17:59 CST prior to any ID. All kinds of typical western sunset
skip stuff hrd due to phasing.

On the TA front, things like Ireland 567, Spain 684, Azores 693, Croatia
1134 are audible on my western antennas which are setup to have decent nulls
to the E and certainly don't favor NE and ENE stuff. If my TA BOGs weren't
rolled up for mowing, I'd have a dial full of TA's.

73 KAZ Barrington IL