[IRCA] PART TWO: Decent Low Band TP 7 Nov

[IRCA] PART TWO: Decent Low Band TP 7 Nov

Well,

After seeing a graphic chart of Walt's observations, his reception
looks much more like a typical Sept/October AM, with lots of hets
from tertiary stations, especially on the high band.... qualitatively
different from mine, twenty miles or so away!  Isn't this an interesting hobby!

JOhn B.