Re: [IRCA] WWNH 1340 Heard In California??

Re: [IRCA] WWNH 1340 Heard In California??

Don,

The reason I remember the WNUE 1400 test, is I was a college kid with
little money. I got my IRCA bulletin via 3rd class mail at $6.50 a year.
It was $9.50 first class. Anyway, I did not know about the test. It was
one of these "quick" with little advertising ones. Just my luck I was
tuning around that MM at I normally did anyway.At 0300 EST, I landed on
1400 just in time to hear something like "This is radio station WNUE,
Fort Walton Beach Florida conducting a DX test for the International
Radio Club of America", followed by Morse Code as I remember. I was
shocked to say the least! Later in the day when I went to the post
office I found the IRCA bulletin with the Flash Tip on the front cover
of the WNUE test.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin