Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [dxhub] Questions on Loop Antennas

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [dxhub] Questions on Loop Antennas

Loops will work OK in a basement below ground level but as Russ said they
will work better at or above ground level. There are some fairly simple
loops in the first two NRC antenna books, one is a Harley loop, I built one
some years ago and it worked fairly well and was easy to make. I also made a
Wedge some years ago, it was a little more complex but was still simple and
worked well, both use only a variable cap.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma