Re: [IRCA] TP for 10-29 and one more DU

At 07:05 AM 10/29/2006, you wrote:

>Walt
>
>I have seen this more than one time when you have good conditions I will
>have poor conditions and when you have poor conditions I will have good.
>Now at 1504 I just lost the carrier from JOAK and my local sunrise was at
>1347!
>
>Bill Block
>Prescott Valley, AZ

Well, I also logged 4QR with a "7" signal at 1500 with ABC news.  This seems to be the pattern with DU...late fade-in.  Otherwise nothing else materialized this morning.  One doesn't have to be far away, either, to have vast differences
in performance....just look at John Bryant on Orcas, vs us in Victoria.  With only a few miles of separation, we still sometimes get vastly different conditions it seems......Walt.