Re: [IRCA] More phaser musings

> I don't have recollection of GPN using, and reporting on,
> Beverages. What I do have recollection of, is Gordon
> built an Adcock antenna up in NH.

I tried a small Adcock years ago, but it didn't do anything.  Do you recall
any of the details of what GPN made?  Size?  If it was small enough to turn
with a common ham rotator, I'm interested,  I sort of guess it's about the
same as a W8JK ham antenna except vertical polarization.

For a feed, I have an idea about a three toroid system with the secondary
output as a series loop through all three.  Two primary windings from the
elements, and a winding into the output coax.  Then amplify the heck out of
it, as levels will be low.

One of these with vertical elements might be better on low angle pickup than
a loop.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI