[IRCA] I don't think I said...

...or implied that KKMO ever operated from the boat. KKOL did that. Of
course, I was writing about both KKMO and KKOL in the same message (stations
that originally bore the calls KMO and KOL, that are adjacent on the
Seattle/Tacoma dial, that are licensed to cities only about 20 miles apart,
that now both transmit from the same city--Tacoma, that are currently
co-owned, and that--for all I know--run similar formats). And that's not
even the end of the list of similarities. It's got to be really easy to get
them confused. I could easily have written KKMO when I meant KKOL or vice
versa--but I don't think I did that. Or what I wrote might not have been
clear, or...

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@xxxxxxx
eFax 707-215-6367