[IRCA] Question for Scott Fybush or people familiar with FM formats

[IRCA] Question for Scott Fybush or people familiar with FM formats

This is FM, so I apologize.  I am trying to find out who runs the Saturday evening Good Time Oldies show titled "Saturday Night at the Oldies" on 93.9 MHz, likely from IA, NE, NM, TX, OK.  I picked it up (poorly) on skip Saturday night, and ID'ed the show because the songs I heard were being played on multiple stations that were NOT on that frequency.  Tracked it to that show, which is run by Jones Radio Network.  No data found on web sites, and JRN has no affiliate info.  Anything usable will be gladly accepted.  Thanks!

  Mike Hawkins