[IRCA] Number 457 and Counting...

I spent the last couple of nights counting the stations I have logged over the past three years from here in Watkinsville and I was quite surprised at the number. I thought I had only logged a couple of hundred at best, but the total is 447. I also counted the number of stations I have heard from each state and province, and the number of stations I have heard on each frequency. I have that information in Microsoft Word should anyone be that bored...uh...I mean interested.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!