Re: [IRCA] More phaser musings

At one point I remember looking into a fining tuning pot.  The price
was more than than I cared to spend and there was a problem with
doing major surgery on the inside to make it fit right.  So, I
decided against it.  Although the outside mounted vernier shaft could
be considered by some to be unsightly, it works and is not that
difficult to install.  Also, it does not mess with the internal
circuitry.

Bill Harms