From: "Bill Harms" <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] More phaser musings
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:03:22 -0400

Walt,

	The best investment I made for DXing since I bought my FRG7 many
many years ago was to buy a phaser.  I waited until a couple years
ago and I wish I would have done it sooner.  With it, I have been
able to log stations under my locals many of which are less than 10
miles away.  It is almost an absolute must for a serious urban DXer.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland