[IRCA] NOAA WWV feed

This weekend I was away, and of course Murphy hit my system.  Something came
in the email that jammed things, and halted the process.  The volume of
email (read: spam) that is handled is huge.  Every half hour, it takes in as
much as 30mb of traffic to process.  That can be well over 1000 messages
every half hour.  It's increased exponentially in the past year.  So, it
took hours to clear the backlog.

As of 6am EDT today, it was back on track.  Sorry for the outage.  That'll
teach me to take a weekend away with the wife..  (wry grin)

Craig Healy
Providence, RI