Re: [IRCA] KKOL

Dan

KVI-570 is also on Vashon, as is KIRO-710.  With six 50kw transmitters
and a 5kw at the bottom of the dial, Vashon wouldn't exactly be the
first place I'd look for a summer home :)  880 is northwest of the
I-405/I-90 interchange in Bellevue, as are 1540 and 1150.

Not having read KKOL's application, I assume there are good reasons it
can't diplex with its sibling KGNW on Vashon Island.  It would have been
a better choice in terms of Seattle coverage, and would have been one
less transmitter site for Salem to deal with.

Bruce