[IRCA] Help on 1310 unIDed, PLease

1745 EDT 21/10/06

I have a three way mix on 1310. One station is in Korean or Chinese. I know
it's one of those oriental languages. One station in Spanish, and WDOD with
football.

The oriental stations sounds like a preacher, but don't really know for
sure.
I believe the Korean is
1310  WDCT  FAIRFAX  VA 5000  500  DA2  ETH KOREAN

Not sure at this time. Any help would be appreciated.

Willis
Old Fort, TN