Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: DX Alert--Mountain Northwest

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: DX Alert--Mountain Northwest

I stand here (actually I'm sitting) with mucho egg all over my face.
Mike's sleuthing + a KSLJ ID I just heard at 2105 at the end of the game
wrap-up means I WAS listening to KSLJ Blackfoot.  I could have sworn I
heard 'Crook County' mentioned during the wrap-up but my ancient ears
may be playing tricks on me.

Thanks for the help Mike, otherwise I'd have written it off as a rare
but not new station.  690 is very hard here.  Usually ONLY Vancouver &
Tijuana.

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA