[IRCA] KKPZ 1330 is now IBOC

Greetings,

I tuning across the dial today, I found KKPZ 1330 Portland now IBOC as
predicted. Anyway, it is not much of an issue here and I thought.  The
noise is there, but a bit of adjusting of the passband tuning I can get
rid of 90% of it no matter what antenna I am using. Of course it is
stronger on the 1500' Eastern beverage, but not much of a big issue. KEX
is much more of an issue. Off the 45' vertical KXRO 1320 is totally in
the clear. Now if all IBOC was this poor, it would be easier to get
around! But I am sure as skip angles vary and all their IBOC noise will
vary too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin