Re: [IRCA] Hoo Haw: 68 in Audio: Oct 17 TPs from Orcas Island

Re: [IRCA] Hoo Haw: 68 in Audio: Oct 17 TPs from Orcas Island

John:

Sounds like you had real fun this morning. I thought you were going out to
Grayland this week rather than staying at home - obviously I dun got
confused.

I'd suggest South Korea for the 1386 station - they've been in a mix with
Japan (sometimes winning) every night I've listened in the last year or so.

And isn't 918 a racket...... I'm guessing there is half a second of
difference between the earliest and latest signals with some in between.

Chuck