Re: [IRCA] VA TIS on 1620

Hi John:

	Great Catch!

	I heard VDOT TIS activity here a couple of weeks ago.  There are at
least 4 maybe five active transmitter sites for WPQE514 1620.  I am
not sure, but I believe they all have slightly different messages.
That is how it sounded when my wife and I passed through Richmond
about one month ago.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland