Re: [IRCA] HD? Pfft! This is cooler!

These are elegant fire bottle receivers. Magic Eye is magnificent. But where
do tubes figure in 'our inevitable digital future'? Besides, new HD radio
screen? Irresistible. Skindustry professionals see great innovation in flashing
'Buy Pepsi Now!!!" on screen as Pepsi ads air.

Remember: "If you Jam it - they will listen!"

 Junky old Fisher 800-B & Scott 299-C inna guest quarters run push-pull
7591s. Smooth and rich thru nondescript old KLH speakers. Avery's twin emerald
Magic Eyes miss nothing.

Main Deck gear sounds inferior to new HD radio. '60 Ampex pre-amp slops three
old Knight 735's inta Marantz & KLH speakuhs. R-390 feeds AM and Fisher
80ish* FM tuner w/busted AM & output supplies FM. Knights run 'The Poor Man's 6L6s'
inna output - 6BQ5's.

Friends enjoy sound, mistake sons Cubano on Progreso 640 for CDs. What they
know? Once they hear new HD radio? They'll stick to it like polyps on
alimentary tissue.

 HD's 'FM sound on AM' and 'digital-cell phone-inna-deadspot FM sound' are
what's best for us. All must change. Old & superb are no reason to keep
something in face of new, cheezsy, hacked-together gimmick from buncha skindustry
grifters.

 iBLOCkheads are Broadcast Professionals. They know best.....

         Dr. P. V. Zecchino, T.D.

PVZ
manasota key, fl

* 80ish Fisher, as w/Zenith Royal Crown 7000, was a '93 gift from Honorable
Judge Stephen of Albion, RI. FM Tuner sports real ganged cap, great for getting
rid of noisome adjacent HD FM sigs so as to allow distant FM's to shine thru.
Sorry, Stroobey - you lose again. As Judge Stephen decrees, so do I execute.

"I'm just a professional. I'm just a professional.
 I'm so sick & tired of everyone saying they're
 just a professional."
                  - John W. Creasey, "Man on Fire"
                    c. 2003, Ridley Scott

"I am a professional."